#1 29-07-2022 04:38:00

seestyle
Membre

Gary Neville hits out at Bailly after howler in Manchester U

Gary Neville has described Eric Baillys own goal in Manchester Uniteds 2-1 Joe Schobert Jersey  win over Liverpool as 'me sy'.
A first-half brace from Marcus Rashford was enough for the Old Trafford outfit to see off Jurgen Klopps men in Saturdays English Premier League tie.
However, an own goal from Bailly in the second half reduced the deficit for the Reds who suffered their first defeat in six league games.
The 23-year-old defender who returned to the starting XI for the first time since November 5 Britton Colquitt Jersey  against Chelsea, saw the howler shadow Jim Brown Jersey  his fine defensive performances.
He turned a Sadio Mane cro s into his own net in the 66th minute and the Red Devils legend has slammed the centre-back for his me sy approach to the cro s that needed only a simple clearance.

Im going to use the word me sy, Neville was quoted as saying by Daily Expre s.
Of all the brilliant defending that Manchester Greedy Williams Jersey  United have done today, its a simple cro s and a simple clearance.
He gets his feet in a tangle at the near post. He makes a right me s of it.
When you dont get set at the near post as a centre-back, it can create a problem.
De Gea parries it into his own net T. J. Carrie Jersey  and its game on and Liverpool have got the momentum.
Hes cleared so many balls like that today. A real me  Christian Kirksey Jersey s from Bailly.
The former Villarreal defender has made 10 league appearances this campaign for Manchester United who are now second in the English topflight log with 65 points from 30 matches.
  Related Articles

#3 01-07-2023 16:36:21

vaporum
Membre

Re : Gary Neville hits out at Bailly after howler in Manchester U

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

#4 24-12-2023 14:42:41

Pied de page des forums