#1 10-04-2023 05:47:36

seestyle
Membre

Josh Jacobs makes history in NFL debut w

Who needs ?That's what fans were thinking after watching their team defeat AFC West rival Denver in Oakland's 24-16 victory on Monday Night Football. Despite not having Brown, who was released by the team two days earlier, the Raiders never trailed while racking up 357 yards of total offense.While quarterback enjoyed an incredibly efficient night (he went 22-of-26 for 259 yards and a touchdown with zero picks), the start of Oakland's offense was rookie running back , who had 113 all-purpose yards and three touchdowns  Kenny Moore II Jersey on 24 total touches.  Won't. Be. Denied. hammers in another!  Oakland Raiders (@Raiders)  According to ESPN, Jacobs since Hall of Fame running back LaDainian Tomlinson in 2001 with 100 yards from scrimmage and  Bernhard Raimann Jersey two rushing touchdowns in his debut."It's pretty simple," Jacobs said when asked about , via Jerry McDonald of . "We had a great game plan, we believed in it. We believed in the schemes. We believed in each other. We came out and played hard."  Jacobs, whose 23 carries Monday night were more than he received in any game during his time at Alabama, said that he felt fresh afterwords despite the heavy workload."I wouldn't call it a heavy load because I don't feel like I'm beat up," Jacobs said. "I just feel like I went out there and ran."When asked about his favorite play from his rookie back from Monday night's win, Oakland head coach  Marvin Harrison Jersey Jon Gruden picked Jacobs' 28-yard catch on the first play of the fourth quarter.    Josh. Jacobs.Get to know the name. : ESPN SNF on NBC (@SNFonNBC)  "The play that really impre sed me was the catch-and-run," coach Jon Gruden said. "That was really big, to help put us up 21-6. I think he showed some all-purposene s like we thought. He could catch it, he could run with it, he picked up a couple of blitzes. He's smart and he Jonathan Taylor Jersey 's pa sionate about the game."The 24th overall pick (and first running back chosen) in the draft, the 5-10, 219-pound runner is already being mentioned in the same breath with All-Pro , a North-South running back who can just as effective as a receiver out of the backfield. He brings a unique overall skill set to the Raiders roster.Jacobs, for his credit, just yet."He's a dog, man. I can't really compare myself to him," Jacobs said of Kamara after being drafted, per . "Just to be mentioned with him is a ble sing."  Jacobs is also reluctant to talk about why he wasn't used more during his time at Alabama. Despite being one of the SEC's premier offensive players, Jacobs received just 300 carries in three seasons Yannick Ngakoue Jersey  with the Crimson Tide."Everything I've put on film is going to speak for itself," Jacobs said when asked about his lack of opportunities in college. "I didn't have any injuries this year. After games, I didn't even have bruises or stuff like that. I felt crazy good so that helps the longevity of running backs all around the league, so I think that's the wave."Jacobs is certainly ready for a heavier workload now while becoming one of the key pieces of Oakland's offensive attack.

Pied de page des forums