#1 10-04-2023 05:59:05

seestyle
Membre

Eagles Doug Pederson on Alex Smith Hate

Doug Pederson used to be offensive coordinator in Kansas City. Now, he's the coach of  Ryan McCollum Jersey the . Alex Smith used to be the quarterback of the . Now, , he'll be the quarterback of the . That makes Smith and Pederson NFC East rivals, which is something that Pederson doesn't seem all too pleased about.On Wednesday, Pederson expre sed his happine s for his former quarterback, "Yeah, I just hate that we have to play him twice a year," Pederson said, via .com. "Well, I'm happy for Alex. I've had a chance to work with him for three years obviously and I'm excited and happy for him. I think it's a great honor for him and the Redskins."Pederson and Smith began working together in 2013. From 2013 Marvin Jones Jr. Jersey -15, Pederson and Smith (with Andy Reid heavily involved too, of course) ranked in the top 10 in scoring offense twice and Smith threw for 61 touchdowns, 20 interceptions, and a 92 Da'Shawn Hand Jersey .5 pa ser rating.  Pederson's work as the offensive coordinator under Reid led to  In his second season, he already has the Eagles in the despite dealing with an endle s list of injuries to star players. Smith, meanwhile, pieced together the best season of his career without Pederson in 2017, leading the league in pa ser rating (104.7) and drastically improving his deep ball (league-best 131.4 pa ser rating on throws that traveled 20-plus yards downfield, per Pro Football Focus). But the Chiefs  Detroit Lions Men Jersey had already drafted in the first round and so they saw Smith as expendable. On Tuesday night, they agreed to send Smith to Washington in exchange for a third-round pick and . , the Redskins and Smith reached an agreement on a four-year extension worth $23.5 million per year with $70 million guaranteed.So in that sense, He no longer has to worry about the first-round pick sitting behind him on the depth chart. He got paid. And  "He's going to do fine. He's a pro's pro," Pederson said. "He's going to come in and he's going to demand perfection with the guys that he's working with and I'm excited to again have him in our Romeo Okwara Jersey  division and to be able to coach against him again."

Pied de page des forums