#1 10-04-2023 06:04:47

seestyle
Membre

NFL finds no evidence to support Myles G

Le s than one week after being , was in New York on Wednesday to appeal the punishment that was handed down by the following the wild brawl that took place between the and back on Nov. 14.During the fight, Garrett tore off the helmet of Steelers quarterback and then . Garrett was hoping Royce Freeman Jersey  to get his suspension reduced and he did that by claiming that Rudolph provoked him before the fight .Garrett's  after the NFL found had used a racial slur. Later on Thursday night, Garrett a suring that he heard Rudolph use inappropriate language."I was a sured that the hearing was space that afforded the opportunity to speak openly and honestly about the incident that led to my suspension. This was not meant for public di semination, nor was it Christian Mccaffrey T Shirts  a convenient attempt to justify my actions or restore my image in the eyes of those I disappointed."I know what I heard. Whether my opponent's comment was born out of frustration or ignorance, I cannot say. But his actions do not excuse my lack of restraint in the moment, and I truly regret the impact this has had on the league, the Browns and our devoted fans."Before Wednesday, Garrett gave no indication that Rudolph has used a racial slur. As a matter fact,that was released on Nov. 15, Garrett actually apologized to Rudolph for the helmet swing."I made a terrible mistake," Garrett wrote. "I lost my cool and what I did was selfish and unacceptable. I know that we are all responsible for our actions and I can only prove my true character through my actions moving forward. I want to apologize to Mason Rudolph, my teammates, our entire organization, our fans and to the NFL. I know I have to be accountable for what happened, learn from my mistake and I fully intend to do so."Shortly after Garrett made the claims of a racial  Wesley Walls slur, Rudolph's attorney Timothy M. Younger vehemently denied that the Steelers quarterback used any sort of racial slur before or during the fight."This is a lie," Younger told ESPN.com. "This false allegation was never a serted by Garrett in the aftermath of the game, never suggested prior to the hearing, and conspicuously absent in the apology published by the Browns and adopted by Garrett."  Younger also said that Garrett's allegation was "reckle s and shameful.""The malicious use of this wild and unfounded allegation is an a sault on Mason's integrity which is far worse than the physical a sault witne sed on Thursday," Younger said. "This is reckle s and shameful. We will have no further comment."The Steelers also i sued a strong denial of Garrett's allegation."Mason vehemently denies the report of being  Derrick Brown Jersey accused of using a racial slur during the incident Thursday night in Cleveland," the team said in a statement. "He will not discu s this accusation any further and his focus remains on preparation for Sunday's game against the ."According to ESPN.com, Garrett during his appeal. Apparently, the Browns defensive end pointed to a suspension that was handed out in 2013 as a reason why his suspension should be reduced. Six years ago, was suspended for two preseason games and one regular season game after he swung a helmet at an opponent. However, it should be noted that Smith didn't make contact on his swing.  In the end, none of Garrett's argument Christian McCaffrey Jersey  worked and the Browns defensive end is now suspended for the rest of the 2019 season at a minimum.

Pied de page des forums