#1 13-03-2024 07:58:25

seestyle
Membre

Terrell Owens reignites feud with Donovan McNabb says he wants to knoc

Nearly two decades later, the feud between Terrell Owens and Donovan McNabb is still going strong. , which is hosted by fellow former NFL star Shannon Sharpe, Owens was asked who he would like to go up against in a boxing match.Owens Edmond Sumner Jersey  didn't pull any punches, as he adamantly said McNabb."I'll be controlled," Owens told Sharpe. "It'll be controlled anger. I'd be like a Navy Seal. I'd be a Navy Seal because you know they're cool, calm under all conditions. But there would be a fire burning inside of me."Sharpe even asked Owens if he thought he could knock out his former quarterback."Clean  Victor Oladipo Jersey out," Owens declared. "I'd knock the Chunky Soup from him. From 2004, trust me."The Chunky Soup jab originates from McNabb's time as a spokesperson for Campbell's Chunky Soup in the early 2000s.  The Owens and McNabb divorce remains one of the most intriguing ones in recent memory. Both played for the during the 2004 and 2005 seasons after  Domantas Sabonis Jersey Owens was acquired by the franchise in an offseason trade. The duo had a ton of succe s in their first season together, as they both had Pro Bowl campaigns. Then Owens and McNabb helped lead the Eagles to Super Bowl XXXIX, where they lost to the 24-21.During a December game against the in 2004, Owens suffered a fractured fibula and was forced to have surgery. Eagles doctors believed that Owens would be done for the season, but the former All-Pro wideout defied the odds and played in the Super Bowl. Owens caught nine pa ses  JaKarr Sampson Jersey for 122 yards in a game in which McNabb to sed three interceptions.Prior to the start of the 2005 season, Owens was involved in a contract dispute with the team and eventually was released in March 2006.  In the years following his Eagles tenure, Owens has said that McNabb ."Why would somebody lie, there were teammates that said he threw up in the huddle," Owens said. "I've  Malcolm Brogdon Jersey talked to teammates since then, and know for a fact, that he was out before Super Bowl XXXIX, drinking before the biggest game, pretty much of all our lives."Owens clearly has some unresolved feelings about his relationship with his former signal caller.

Pied de page des forums