#1 13-03-2024 08:08:09

seestyle
Membre

Former Pro Bowl WR Diontae Johnson says he will be back for Steelers W

The will have a key part of their offense back when they return from their Week 6 bye. The former Pro Bowl wideout said that he Eric Gordon Jersey  will be back in uniform when the Steelers face the in Los Angles in Week 7.Johnson hasn't played since being placed on injured reserve after injuring his hamstring during Pittsburgh's Week 1 lo s to San Francisco."Hell yeah I'm coming back," Johnson said when asked of his post bye availability, . "I've been working my behind off these last three, four weeks. Today was one of those days to see how far I've come alone. Everything looked great out there. I felt  Carmelo Anthony Jersey completely great and healthy. I'm ready for Monday when we come back to start getting back to work."    P.J. Tucker Jersey             PIT  WR  #18  TAR6REC3REC YDs48REC TD0FL0 Johnson's return should be a big boost for an offense that is in need of one. Through five games, the Steelers' offense has scored just five touchdowns. Johnson's presence should especially help the Steelers in the red zone as they are currently last in the in red zone efficiency.Despite the offense's struggles, the Steelers are currently 3-2 and atop the AFC North division standings. A major reason why has been the play of outside linebackers and Russell Westbrook Jersey  . The duo has combined for 10 sacks, four forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries so far. Both players scored touchdowns during Pittsburgh's Week 2 win over the .  A 2019 third-round pick, Johnson leads the Steelers in catches, yards, and touchdown receptions since coming to Pittsburgh. He was named to his first Pro Bowl in 2021 after catching 107 pa ses for 1,161 yards during final season under center. While his Ralph Sampson Jersey  numbers weren't as good last season, Johnson still led the Steelers in catches and receiving yards while helping Pittsburgh finish with a 9-8 record.

Pied de page des forums