#1 13-03-2024 08:24:16

seestyle
Membre

Aaron Rodgers to make Jets debut vs. Giants in preseason finale per re

The wait to see in a uniform is nearly over. The four-time MVP will make his Jets debut when New York takes on the in their preseason finale on Saturday, Aug. 26, according to the . Rodgers sat out all  Mike Hart Jersey three of New York's previous preseason exhibitions as got the starting nod throughout. With one game left before the team hosts Buffalo on "Monday Night Football" to wrap up Week 1, Rodgers will get a tune-up before embarking into the regular season. It is unclear, however, how much run Rodgers will get whether it be a series, quarter,  Ignas Brazdeikis Jersey or the entirety of the first half. New York pulled off the blockbuster trade to acquire Rodgers back in April and, in doing so, has since thrust itself into the conversation heading into 2023. While Rodgers had taken part in the offseason program and training camp, Saturday's exhibition against the Giants will be the first time we'll see him in a Jets uniform and playing in a live game with his new team.                NYJ  QB  #8  CMP%64.6YDs3695TD26INT12YD/Att6.82 Head coach Robert Saleh did open the Jourdan Lewis Jersey  door for Rodgers to play in the preseason finale following the team's 13-6 lo s to the on Saturday, saying that he'd talk to him about  Brandon Johns Jr. Jersey potentially suiting up. Earlier in camp, Rodgers, who hasn't played in the preseason since 2018 with the , himself even said that he'd be open to playing at some point this summer. "I wouldn't mind playing in the preseason," Rodgers said previously. "I wouldn't mind if Robert said 'Hey, we are going to go. Let's do it.' Most coaches have that fear where they want to get you to the Week 1  Jeremy Clark Jersey and not risk it, but I believe there is a chance for the last one."   Rodgers' debut will be a nationally televised game, kicking off at 6 p.m. ET on NFL Network.

Pied de page des forums