#1 28-07-2023 09:43:59

pysong
Membre

Best Work Bags for Women

Best Work Bags for Women

Now that many of us are back in the office, it’s never been more important to find a great work bag you really love. I’m talking about the kind of bag that lasts through every commute, holds all of your work essentials, and won’t look out of place at your next after-work happy hour. Think: a much-needed upgrade to the canvas tote you use to run errands over the weekend. Whether you’re starting your very first job or just getting a head-start on the new season, investing in one of the best work bags is one of the easiest ways to get your head in the game—and make a great impression on your first day. To get more news about brown tote bag, you can visit china-handbag-factory.com official website.

The bags on this list come highly recommended by Marie Claire editors and experts in the field alike, which means that they’ve been tested for daily use, comfort on your shoulder, and versatility. Marie Claire already has specialized guides to finding the best laptop bags, best laptop backpacks, and the very best leather tote bags if you’re looking for any of those items specifically.
With that in mind, keep scrolling to shop the best work bags on the market for 2023 from fan-favorite and top-rated brands like Madewell, Everlane, Cuyana, and more. Some of the work bags on this list retail for under $100, while others are investment pieces that will stand the test of time. Other bags on this list can actually double as a carry-on bag or a weekender bag if you're a jet-setter.

This Madewell work tote is a bestselling staple in their bag offering. We love the black and brown combo—you never feel like your shoes don’t match it. It has a zip across the top as the name might suggest; comes in four colors; and measures 11" in length, so it's great for smaller laptops and tablets—or if you're the kind of person who leaves your larger laptop at the office when you leave at night.

Decorate this upcycled and monogrammable tote bag—made from plastic water bottles—with the monogram of your choosing. It comes in four colors, including this bright red and blue option, an olive green and yellow option, and a classic black and white version. The canvas is made to be stain-proof and stain-repellent, plus it fits a laptop. It measures 23.75" in width and is 14.5" high so it will fit all of your essentials. Or, use it as beach bag in the summer.

This work-friendly tote bag from cult-favorite brand MZ Wallace comes in three colors and is made from a lightweight quilted material that won't leave your shoulder feeling sore after a long day. It's 11" wide and 13" tall, so it will hold your computer plus all of your essentials. Reviewers on Nordstrom say it's also a great carry-on bag because the interior is so spacious. It has a zipper across the top for extra security, plus a few interior and exterior pockets.

L.L Bean's iconic Boat and Tote rose to popularity once more on the heels of the coastal grandma trend that took over the internet last summer. The bags are available to shop in a bunch of colors, come in four sizes, are available in two lengths, and can be monogrammed with a cute phrase or just your name. It's made from a sturdy canvas leather material that can be spot cleaned, plus it has a flat bottom that won't rip or tear as you use it.

Modern Picnic rose to popularity for their line of very chic lunch bags that look more like cute handbags. The Tote bag from the brand comes in five colorways and prints, including black vegan leather and several croc-printed versions. It comes complete with an insulated insert to keep your favorite snacks or lunch chilled on your commute and a zip-top closure. Plus, it measures 13" in height and 16" in length, so it can hold a laptop alongside your food.

"Since I started going to the gym again, I've needed a bag that helps me transition from my workout to the office. Few bags fit the bill—my favorite chic options are too small, and my favorite large options look too much like luggage for my taste—but this option from Dagne Dover truly changed the game. This bag has a pocket for everything, including a laptop sleeve with an elastic band that holds it safely in place. It also includes a shoe bag, which is ideal for separating my gym sneakers from the rest of my necessities. What's more? In addition to looking great, it's 100 percent vegan, and its lining is composed from recycled materials.

Pied de page des forums