#1 28-07-2023 09:49:24

pysong
Membre

Best stylish work bags for women

Best stylish work bags for women

It’s got to be practical, holding everything you need to complete your journey from home to work and look stylish against all your outfit combinations.To get more news about custom chef apron, you can visit china-handbag-factory.com official website.

According to Nicole Adolpe, head stylist at The Iconic, the bag’s material and colour should be the first thing you consider.

“Leather or vegan leather offers structure and durability for day-in-day-out wear. For a work bag, I always suggest sticking with classic black, or neutral tones like brown or cream, which can be matched back with a variety of outfits and always looks polished,”

We’ve rounded up the best work bags for women on the market right now. From tote bags to backpacks to over-the-shoulder bags, here’s what’s worthwhile adding to your nine-to-five collection.
If you’re looking for a multi-use bag that you can take to work, the gym, the beach and to the shops, this is the bag for you. The Brighton Neoprene Bag from the brand Prene offers size, ease and convenience, and it’s under $100.

There’s plenty of space to store your everyday essentials – your phone, wallet, laptop, lunch, water bottle and more. The perforated neoprene is breathable and also super easy to clean.
Designed to hold anything and everything, the July Everyday tote is meant to go with you everywhere. It comes complete with a laptop sleeve, luggage pass-through band and top zip closure, plus internal d-rings so you can add a strap if you’d like.

I’ve been testing it as my work bag for the last few months, and I love it. I use it to carry my laptop, food and drinks, umbrella – all those bigger and heavier items that can’t really fit into my normal everyday handbag.
On the hunt for an easy to wear canvas bag? This style from the brand Longchamp is a classic style, offering clean lines and sophisticated structure.

We love the blend of canvas (choose from black, brown or beige) with chocolate brown leather-look features.

The top zip closure enables easy access and the fixed top handles means you can carry this with your hands or on your shoulder.
There’s a good chance you’ve seen this tote bag somewhere on your Instagram feed, as it’s held immense popularity ever since it dropped on the scene. The Tote by Marc Jacobs is crafted from a durable canvas material, made into a convenient tote bag style.

The classic silhouette is complimented by a gorgeous range of colours – black, beige, blue denim and more.
This tote bag from Guess is a simple style work bag that’s also super spacious. It is made from faux leather, but it promises to be durable and sturdy, which is all we could really ask for. It also features a removable matching interior pouch and a magnetic closure for security.

Ted Baker is a much loved UK fashion brand and it’s easy to see why. The Soocon Tote Bag is a structured tote made from a textured faux leather, and features subtle branding points. The open main compartment isn’t secured by a zipper or button, so this is a great pick if you like to just throw stuff in your bag and not worry about looking too hard for it later.

Pied de page des forums