#1 29-07-2022 04:49:49

seestyle
Membre

Salah Champions League final not me against Ronaldo

Liverpool star Mohamed Salah has rejected the notion that the Champions League final will be a  Bill Melton Jersey battle between himself and Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo.
Holding a 5-2 advantage from their home match, they progre sed 7-6 on aggregate.
In Ukraine, they will face the two-time holders, with Zinedine Zidanes men having defeated Bayern Munich 4-3 Chris Beck Jersey  on aggregate following 24 hours earlier.
Salah and Ronaldo have been the undisputed stars for their side in the competition to date, but the Egypt international says that does not mean the final will be about only two men.
It is not going to be a final between Mohamed Salah and Cristiano Ronaldo, I am playing for a great club, and we have great players, so qualifying to the final came with great team work, that I cannot do alone, he said.
, with the Egypt international representing a strong challenge to the Ronaldo-Lionel Me Ryan Goins Jersey  si duopoly that has dominated the award over the past decade.
However, the 25-year-old, who has  Andrew Vaughn Jersey scored 43 times in 49 appearances in what has been , is not casting his mind towards individual glory.
I know all of the Arab people wish the best for me, and they are happy every time I win, but now at Ron Santo Jersey  the moment I am only thinking about the final and to bring the Champions League trophy to Anfield, he said.
Meanwhile, Salah rejected the notion that Liverpool could be undone by their defence.
It is collective work, when we score a goal it's because we are all doing good, when we concede, it means we all need to work harder, he said.
The final, which will be played on May 26, will be played out between two of  Bobby Jenks Jersey the most storied teams in European football history, with Liverpool chasing a sixth title while Madrid are after a 13th  and third in succe sion.
  Related Articles

#3 01-07-2023 16:57:01

vaporum
Membre

Re : Salah Champions League final not me against Ronaldo

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Pied de page des forums