#1 27-07-2019 05:42:37

linchao
Membre

Johnny Unitas Jersey 2019

Our next prospect interview is with Colorado safety Evan Worthington. Worthington is a talented athlete who excelled at CU the last two seasons.Career Stats: 128 total tackles Pat McAfee Jersey 2019 , 10 tackles for a..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Colts StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Colts NewsYahoo Colts Team PageYahoo Colts ReportYahoo Colts Depth ChartYahoo Colts TransactionsYahoo Colts PhotosShop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕NFL GeneralColts AnalysisInterviewsProspect Interviews: Colorado safety Evan WorthingtonESTShareTweetShareShareProspect Interviews: Colorado safety Evan WorthingtonRon Chenoy-USA TODAY SportsOur next prospect interview is with Colorado safety Evan Worthington. Worthington is a talented athlete who excelled at CU the last two seasons.Career Stats: 128 total tackles, 10 tackles for a loss, 10 pass deflections, 4 interceptions, and 1 forced fumble in his final two years.Worthington interviewed exclusively with Stampede Blue to talk about his team suspension in 2016, his development on and off the field since that suspension, and how he will translate to the NFL.Zach Hicks: I know you grew up in the state of Colorado but how did you end up at Colorado University?Evan Worthington: I just got an offer from them my junior year. So, Coach Mac (Mike MacIntyre) would always be at my school and he’d help me with my classes because my grades weren’t so good back then. Most schools that came to look at me told me that my transcripts were bad so they wouldn’t offer me. Coach Mac, though, would help me and made sure I had the right classes so I could be on track to graduate and have the right GPA to get into CU. After all that, I just felt that it was the right place for me.ZH: After you were enrolled at Colorado, you were suspended from the team in 2016 for violating team rules. We won’t go into the details of the suspension but how hard was it to be away from football for a year?EW: It was real tough, especially when it hit me. It was during spring ball before the season even started so it really hit me hard because the season was already far away and I knew I couldn’t play in it. After that I just finished the semester of school with no football and then I went back home to Aurora and just started working.ZH: The suspension, in a way, kind of changed you for the better. You returned in 2017 and made All-PAC 12 teams in both your junior and senior seasons along with being very active in community service. Do you feel as though the suspension helped turn things around for you?EW: It definitely helped me. I learned not to take every day for granted. Before the suspension I was just... I lost the love for football. I even wanted to leave CU at a point. It was all frustrating for me. I forgot why I was even there and then once I lost it all, I realized how important football was for me. It really changed my life and I need to take full advantage of it.ZH: Why were you so active in community service at Colorado?EW: I just have a lot of people to give back to. It is just something we do at Colorado. They have places for us to go, they set us up with different activities and it is just something that we are encouraged to do.ZH: That’s awesome man! Speaking of Colorado though, shifting our focus back to football, they have become a bit of a DBU in recent years with guys like Chidobe Awuzie, Ahkello Witherspoon, and Isaiah Oliver in recent years. What is in the water at Colorado to produce so many quality DBs?EW: Coach Mac was always in the defensive back room with us and he was a great coach with us for that. He would tell us everything from different techniques and how to play different routes and all that. We all bought into it. Just learning a lot from him really helped us a lot because he would spend most of his time with us. It would be tough at times but he definitely pushed us the most to be better.ZH: You were invited to participate at the Shrine Game this year. How was that whole experience for you?EW: It was a great experience for me, getting to talk to all the scouts about my story and all that. I got to explain to them how everything happened and then being able to play with the good players all around the country. I ended up getting hurt the third day of practice, it was a right ankle sprain that wasn’t too serious — just bad enough to shut it down — so I didn’t ruin my training before the combine.ZH: Speaking of the combine, you were invited this year after overcoming so much adversity in your football career. What did it mean to you to get that invite?EW: It was such an important moment for me because I was just wondering if I would get it. Just seeing that I got it White Peyton Manning Jersey , it just gave me a great opportunity to take advantage of. I’m going to really show scouts my athletic ability and everything else I can do. Show some scouts that I’m actually fast because some people don’t believe that I’m fast so overall it is just a great opportunity for me. ** For context, Worthington ran a career best 11.03 second 100 meter dash in high school and was a two time All-Centennial performer in track. So yes, he’s fast.ZH: Going to your tape, you have experience in single-high, slot corner, and even as a dime linebacker. What position do you feel most comfortable though?EW: It doesn’t really matter to me. I like all of those spots, just anywhere on the football field, but I like single-high the most because I feel I’m most comfortable there. ZH: What technique do you prefer to reach your landmarks as a safety? Like, do you prefer sprinting to a spot or backpedaling?EW: It depends on the quarterback we were facing. For the faster guys, I’d like to play flat footed to make sure they aren’t doing a QB read or anything. For the more passing QBs, I’d like to sprint back and get to my landmark that way.ZH: What do you believe to be your best trait going into the NFL?EW: My versatility, I feel like I could play any position on a defense besides D-line (laughs). ZH: Who in the NFL do you compare your game/ model your game after most?EW: I wanna be like Kam Chancellor and how he was. I like Derwin James even though he was only a rookie. He’s a really good football player and I feel like I measure the same as him. Maybe like a Jamal Adams as well.ZH: Last question for you. Why should my team draft Evan Worthington in this draft?EW: I’m a reliable guy who proved it by turning myself around when I came back to Colorado. I’m a versatile athlete who can play anywhere on the field, whenever someone goes down, I could fill in at their spot. Wherever I am needed on the field, I could produce very well. I can make a ton of plays and I’m only getting better. The NFL Draft kicks off Thursday night, which means the Indianapolis Colts will soon be on the clock, and the league’s version of "Christmas Morning" is nearly upon us. Armed with the 26th, 34th,..."5. Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple The 6’0”, 190 pound senior cornerback had 47 tackles, 2 tackles for loss, 12 passes defensed Peyton Manning Jersey 2019 , and 2 interceptions in 12 games for the Temple Owls—earning First-Team All-AAC honors. Not to mention, he has an epic football name. Ya-Sin ran a 4.51 forty time at the NFL Combine to go along with an impressive 39.5 inch vertical. He’s still a bit raw at the position, but he has the sculpted size, athleticism, and length (32” arms) to eventually become an impact starting press cornerback. It also helps that he plays with nice physicality in coverage and is a willing defender in run support—demonstrating his competitiveness at cornerback. That being said, his technique and footwork could use some refinement, and he doesn’t have great long speed—making him potentially scheme dependent. Having already selected another Owls’ cornerback, Nate Hairston, could Ballard go back to the nest one more time—only this time for a defensive back with more upside? Jason Getz-USA TODAY Sports4. Deandre Baker, CB, GeorgiaAt 5’11, 193 pounds, the senior cornerback recorded 40 tackles, 2 tackles for loss, a forced fumble, 9 passes defensed, and 2 interceptions in 12 games for the Bulldogs. Baker earned AP First-Team All-American and 1st-Team All-SEC honors, and he also was the recipient of the Jim Thorpe Award—which is awarded annually to the top defensive back in college football. He ran a 4.52 forty time at the NFL Combine. Baker is highly regarded for his press coverage, as well as his competitiveness, toughness, and consistency. He shows impressive ball skills and good anticipation on routes. However, given his lack of size and 2nd gear of speed, he might be best suited as a zone cornerback at the next level—which might be music to Matt Eberflus’ ears. He’ll have to get stronger at the pro ranks, but having someone like Malik Hooker backing him up could help his long-term success too. Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images3. Julian Love White Johnny Unitas Jersey , CB, Notre DameThe 5’11”, 193 pound junior cornerback for the Fighting Irish had 63 tackles, 3 tackles for loss, a forced fumble, 3 fumble recoveries (1 for a touchdown), 16 passes defensed, and an interception in 13 games—earning AP First-Team All-American honors. He ran a 4.54 forty time at the NFL combine with a vertical jump of 36.0 inches. Love is exceptional as a coverage corner, possessing excellent instincts, ball skills, and a high football I.Q. He is technically sound in coverage and has great anticipation on routes, as indicated by his 16 passes defensed in 2018. That being said, like Baker, he lacks great deep speed and might be best suited as a zone cornerback with safety help over the top. He also will need to get stronger and improve his overall physicality at the next level.Ballard ‘struck gold’ with Love’s former teammate Quenton Nelson in last year’s draft, for an ideal zone cornerback fit in Matt Eberflus’ scheme, could he do it again? John David Mercer-USA TODAY Sports2. Greedy Williams, CB, LSUAt 6’2”, 185 pounds, Williams has the prototypical size that general managers covet at cornerback, as well as the production with 33 tackles, 9 passes defensed, and 2 interceptions in 11 games. Because of his exceptional play, he earned AP 2nd-Team All-American and 1st-Team All-SEC honors as a sophomore.Williams ran a blistering fast 4.37 forty time at the NFL Combine. The former Tigers cornerback uses excellent length to both slow down wide receivers at the line of scrimmage and disrupt receptions at the point of attack. In addition to his excellent speed Johnny Unitas Jersey 2019 , he looks fluid covering routes and shows impressive agility in his change-of-direction ability. However, where he can get into problems, is that bigger, more physical wide receivers can beat his jam quickly, and he can struggle in coverage when playing from behind on routes. His help in run support and overall toughness could improve as well. Like the Colts very own Pierre Desir, Williams has the length and athleticism that have proven to work well in Eberflus’ system. It’s just a matter of whether he can play tough enough in run support for a defensive scheme that requires its cornerbacks to tackle. Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports1. Byron Murphy, CB, WashingtonAt 5’11”, 190 pounds, the Huskies sophomore standout recorded 58 tackles, 4.0 tackles for loss, a forced fumble, 13 passes defensed, and four interceptions (1 for a touchdown) in 14 games—earning AP 2nd-Team All-American and 1st-Team All-Pac 12 honors respectively. During the NFL Combine, Murphy ran a 4.55 forty time and had a vertical jump of 36.5 inches.Murphy is a very instinctive cornerback with a high football IQ, who has excellent ball skills.He’s willing to mix it up in run support and close down hard on a receiver in space—showing excellent toughness and fight.While he’s not a great athlete and lacks deep speed, he makes up for it with the other exceptional areas of his overall game. He seems like an ideal fit in Matt Eberflus’ ‘Cover 2’ defensive scheme with his instinctive and ball-hawking play (yet a need to have some safety help behind him). However, like Williams before him, it’s a fair question of whether cornerback is that great of a need in Round 1, where he’ll likely be selected.

#2 08-10-2019 02:27:04

vaporum
Membre

Re : Johnny Unitas Jersey 2019

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebounce
habeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggas
heavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouse
knockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse
latereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoon
obstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregion
readingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting

#3 06-12-2019 22:01:16

vaporum
Membre

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebounce
habeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggas
heavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouse
knockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse
latereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoon
obstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregion
readingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting

#5 02-05-2020 11:37:22

vaporum
Membre

#7 02-08-2020 03:42:10

vaporum
Membre

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Pied de page des forums