#1 13-03-2024 07:35:34

seestyle
Membre

Patriots head coach Jerod Mayo begins assembling staff to interview de

' 15th franchise head coach , who has held his new position for le s than a week, is getting to work to find a sistant coaches for his staff.Mayo is set to interview outside linebackers coach Tem Lukabu for the Patriots defensive coordinator position, per . Before he joined the Panthers for the 2023 season, Lukabu was the defensive coordinator  Stefan Matteau Women Jersey for Boston College from 2020 to 2022.Lukabu's experience includes being a defensive a sistant for the from 2012 to 2013, the defensive quality control coach for the from 2016 to 2017 and the linebackers coach in 2019 for the .  The Patriots moved on from head coach Bill Belichick last week, who was known for having a strong defensive  Curtis McKenzie Women Jersey mind. While New England struggled this season, their defense was a highlight of the team. A defensive coordinator will come in with big shoes to fill, now that Belichick's skillset with the defense is no longer present.         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.      Griffin Reinhart Kids Jersey I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family Jon Merrill Men Jersey  of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     Mayo was a linebackers coach for the Patriots from 2019 to 2023 ahead of his hiring Mark Stone Men Jersey  as head coach.  The Panthers had the worst record in the NFL this season at 2-15, landing last in the NFC South. The Patriots had the worst record in the AFC at 4-13 and finished fourth in the AFC East.

Pied de page des forums