#1 13-03-2024 08:23:07

seestyle
Membre

Falcons place Calvin Ridley on non-football injury list receiver stepp

receiver has been placed on the team's non-football injury list and will be out for at least the next three weeks. Ridley recently announced that he was temporarily stepping away from  Jordan Greenway Jersey football to focus on his well-being.The 26-year-old veteran mi sed two games earlier this season for undisclosed personal matters. He announced that he would be stepping away from football after being ruled out of last Sunday's game against the . There is no public timetable as to when Ridley is expected to return to the team."These past few weeks have been very challenging and as much as I'd like to be on the field competing with my teammates, I need to step away from football at this time and focus on my mental well-being," Ridley. " Mike Reilly Kids Jersey This will help me be the best version of myself now and in the future. I want to thank my teammates, the entire Atlanta Falcons organization, our great fans, my friends, and my family for all of their support during this time."A productive player over his four seasons in Atlanta, Ridley has 31 receptions for 281 yards and two touchdowns this season. He caught 90 pa ses for 1,374 yards and nine touchdowns in 2020, his best season  Mikko Koivu Kids Jersey to date. In Ridley's absence, rookie tight end and veteran has emerged as the Falcons' top-two receivers.  The 3 Zach Parise Kids Jersey -4 Falcons will be on the road against the and before returning home to face the in Week 11.         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox. Eric Staal Women Jersey      Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.

Pied de page des forums