#1 13-03-2024 08:33:17

seestyle
Membre

NFL Week 11 odds picks best bets Chiefs beat Eagles in Super Bowl rema

We've rounded the halfway mark and we're headed for home or whatever you want to call the stretch run of the season. It's fascinating to see the playoff standings right now, with things mostly sitting pretty chalky in terms of who we expected to see in the postseason before the season. That never happens in the and we're somehow getting it here! There's a ton of parity as usual, but the top and bottom of the league are starting to separate pretty aggre sively -- the bad teams in the NFL are REALLY bad.Let's try and pick on a couple of  Kyle Long Jersey them as part of the best bets below.Andy Reid/off the bye. Sing that me s on repeat and don't overthink this game. The Eagles are a great football team and do a lot of stuff that will make life difficult for Kansas City but if you're giving me Andy Reid/off the bye at le s than a field goal I'm taking it every single time. Especially when he's playing his old team and even more especially when knows they could very well see them in the again and doesn't want to give them any hint at being able to emerge victorious.This is  James Daniels Jersey a ma sive spread and a bit aggre sive fading a Las Vegas team that's been quite feisty the last two weeks under Antonio Pierce. However, that feisty team unleashed against two very bad teams in the and . The Giants are either the worst or second-worst team in profe sional football and the Jets offense is so bad it lets anyone hang around. The Dolphins offense? It's not bad! might get his here early but the Raiders will have to pa s a ton to keep up which means under a ton of pre sure for the whole second half against a Vic Fangio defense. also destroys former division opponents, combining for 20 catches, 372 yards and three touchdowns in earth-scorching performances against the and already this year. He's going to dismantle this Raiders defense.  The formula for Los Angeles is as simple as this: when plays, this team is good. When he doesn't, this team is bad. Stafford is back now and the  Mike Ditka Jersey Rams are a one-point dog at home to a very good Seahawks team, but a Seahawks team that the Rams have been good against since Sean McVay took over. is still Aaron Donald and he'll create problems for . Stafford and McVay know this game is critical to keeping any playoff hopes alive. The Seahawks, at 6-3, look locked into a playoff spot. The Rams, at 3-6, are being counted out. But the Rams have 4-5 very winnable games left on their schedule. If they can pull off a small upset at home in Week 11, the postseason is very much back on the table.Speaking of sneaky playoff teams ... the Broncos are +550 to make the postseason. I'm not saying this is an easy pathway by ANY stretch, because the AFC is looking like a gauntlet. And the Broncos are still in the basement of their own division, with a long way to go before they're in the mix in the postseason. They have six "in-the-hunt" teams to crawl over before they even get to sniff a wild card spot. But their four wins are interesting -- they  Chase Daniel Jersey beat a bad Chicago team miraculously, they snuffed out a terrible team ... and then they beat the Chiefs and sandwiching their bye week over the last three weeks. Quite the paradox! The defense has turned things around in the last month and Sean Payton is suddenly getting the most out of . I think Denver keeps it rolling against the Cinderella story.  Speaking of that terrible Packers team ... I'm laying the points with the Chargers in this one, even though my Spidey Sense is tingling a bit Joel Iyiegbuniwe Jersey  in the other direction. Green Bay is AWFUL. doesn't look good, even though this disaster is not entirely his fault. The defense features nine first-round picks and it's been horrendous for the last half-decade. Joe Barry ain't it, guys. The focus will be Love because he replaced , he was a first-round pick, they traded up for him, they gave him an extension, etc., etc. But the reality is it would require an MVP effort from the quarterback for this team to be good. The lo s of Rodgers should be more apparent than ever in Green Bay. The Chargers are desperate and will score enough to steal a cover here.

Pied de page des forums