#1 30-10-2019 04:32:08

linchao
Membre

Marcell-Dareus-Jersey

So I am in the mountains trying to hammer this out Telvin Smith Color Rush Jersey , but this slow wi-fi connection is my nemesis.Tonight’s game gives you one must-start. Just one, and his name is Deandre Hopkins. Surely you wont’ just watch for him. Well, hopefully these recommendations will give you a reason to watch.Matt and I are more in agreement this week, but I did tweak a few numbers. He’s the expert so thre is always a risk when I test the breaker box.Bummer about his Cowboys. Oh wait, Jaguars.Hope. Remember when we had hope? I think Matt still has hope.START QB Deshaun Watson, TexansWatson has been injured of late which may have caused the Texans to run the ball more heavily, but I am confident he can have a 20+ point fantasy performance this week. His passing yards this season aren’t a confidence boost, but his much maligned offensive line showed life last week. The Dolphins are 9th best in allowing points to fantasy quarterbacks, but the Dolphins have been vulnerable to the running game which may open up the play action for Watson. I think he rebounds after a dud performance last week. With the Chargers and Falcons on a bye, you could do worse if you have WatsonProjection: 245 yards passing with 2 touchdowns and 1 interception T.J. Yeldon Jersey , along with 27 rushing yardsRB Lamar Miller, Texans Miller has been the guy that everyone thought he was going to be, especially with the workhorse role he has. He exploded against the Jaguars number one rated defense for his first 100 yard game since 2016. The Dolphins were gashed for 248 rushing yards last week and I think Miller is going to have a pretty amazing game. For the season, the Dolphins are giving up close to 23 ppg to fantasy running backs on average. I really like Miller tonight.I added 20 rushing yards and 1 touchdown to Matt’s projection.Projection: 122 rushing yards and 2 touchdowns, along with 1 rec 10 yards RB Kenyan Drake, Dolphins Drake falls victim to Frank Gore, and it is driving fantasy owners crazy. The Dolphins seem adamant on giving Gore touches which limits Drakes upside. Gore had 11 touches to drakes 10, but Drake gained 87 yards to Gores 33. He also had a beautiful 54 yard touchdown run. So why am I starting him? Drake is a better receiver than Gore, and I believe the Texans will get ahead quite early making the Dolphins play from behind. Projection: 6 carries for 45 yards, and 6 receptions for 52 yards and 1 touchdownWR Will Fuller Lerentee McCray Color Rush Jersey , Texans The Dolphins pass defense is ranked 23rd in the league and even though Will’s last two weeks have been duds, I believe he finally comes back to that WR2 category after a string of three games without a touchdown.Those 8 targets from last week are an indication he and Watson are ready to connect.Projection: 4 receptions for 52 yards and 1 touchdownWR Danny Amendola, Dolphins He led the team with receptions and yards last week, catching six passes for 84 yards along with his first touchdown of the season. Albert Wilson and Kenny Stills are expected to be out, and Danny’s target volume should increase. Brock Osweiler should look his way quite often.Projection: 7 receptions for 65 yards and 1 touchdownK Ka’imi Faribarin, Texans He is tied for first with field goals attempted with 20 and he will have plenty of opportunities to score points as the Dolphins give up around 8 fantasy points per game. He’s pretty much a must-start kicker at this point.Projection: 3 for 3 on extra points and 2 for 2 on field goals Houston Texans Defense They have the 14th best secondary in the league and they are going up against Brock Osweiler! Come on! Do you really need a breakdown? What did Elway see in him?!??Projection: 17 points allowed with 3 sacks and 3 total turnoversSITQB Brock Osweiler, Dolphins So I guess I’ll throw you a bone and give you a breakdown.He lacks the explosiveness that Tannehill has and Javeon Clowney and JJ Watt. I expect Osweiler to be on his back and not have enough time to make decent throws up. I do believe you he will get you at least one garbage touchdowns at them end of the game.But I get it. He lit up the Bears. He backed it up with as solid 2 touchdown and zero interception game against the Lions. The Texans defense has not given up two touchdowns to an opposing QB since week 4.I agree with Matt. That garbage TD gets him to 2.Projection: 210 yards passing with 2 touchdowns and 2 interceptions RB Frank Gore, DolphinsHe has been ineffective with his touches and I believe the Dolphins will be down early and often meaning he might ride the bench while Drake plays. While he hasn’t found the end zone on the ground all year, what scares me a bit would be a goal line score from Gore. Hey, I’m a poet! Sorry.Projection: 37 rushing yards on 9 attempts Corey Grant Jersey , and 2 receptions for 11 yardsWR DeVante Parker, Dolphins The good news is that he looks like he will play. That doesn’t mean I’ll start him right away. Quad injury’s don’t just go away and I want to see his workload before starting him. He may play decoy and adjust coverages so Amendola gets open. There is enough talent playing this weekend to not risk a roster spot.Projection: 3 receptions for 32 yardsAll Tight Ends of Houston and Maimi Can you even name one of them? Seriously, name a tight end for either of these teams.Derby and Gesiki are both questionable, but it looks like Gesiki will play and Derby will not. Ryan Griffin is out leaving Jordan Adkins as the starter like he was last week when he got ZERO targets. Out of the ones I mention I like Gesiki. He has touchdown potential.Mike Gesiki projection: 3-34Jordan Adkins projection: does it matter? No way someone is starting him. He is awful.K Jason Sanders, Dolphins With the Offense sputtering our of control, Sanders kicking opportunities may be limited, and he missed his only attempt last week. I’ll look elsewhere for a kicker this weekProjection: 1 for 2 on field goals and 2 for 2 on extra pointsMiami Dolphins Defense I like Houston offense a lot. Even with an injured Watson they have been efficient. The Houston defense will get turnovers leading to the Dolphins defensive desperation and Texans offensive opportunities, like a raging Rio Grande river. Man I’m feeling the creative juices flowing!Projection: 31 points allowed with 2 turnovers and 1 sack. CG Technology has the lines for Weeks 1-16 of the 2019 NFL season. They will change, but it provides an interesting starting point to see how the books view the Jaguars." Gambling lines for Jaguars first 15 games of 2019New,8commentsCG Technology has the lines for Weeks 1-16 of the 2019 NFL season. They will change https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Marcell-Dareus-Jersey , but it provides an interesting starting point to see how the books view the Jaguars.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Gambling lines for Jaguars first 15 games of 2019TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Andy Lyons/Getty ImagesThe Jacksonville Jaguars get started with their full team on the field on Tuesday with Organized Team Activities (OTAs), but we’re still months away from the Jaguars actually playing on the field in even a preseason game. That hasn’t stopped Vegas from setting the lines for the first 16 weeks of the 2019 NFL schedule already.I think just about everyone was excited about the Jaguars Week 1 match up with the Kansas City Chiefs, as a lot of fans felt like that game was the start of the complete downward spiral of the Jaguars 2018 season. Shockingly the Chiefs are only a four-point favorite opening weekend, but they do have some issues they need to work out on their own.The most notable thing to me is that the Jaguars seem to be home underdogs for nearly half of their games at TIAA Bank Field. The London match up against the Houston Texans is a pick ‘em right now, but they’re home dogs to the Chiefs, New Orleans Saints and the Los Angeles Chargers and it’s hard to really argue any of those.There aren’t really any egregious lines that I can see, with the biggest one being against the Colts right after the bye week, who are nearly a touchdown favorite. Here’s a full list of the lines:Week 1: vs. Kansas City (-4)Week 2: @ Houston (-3.5)Week 3: vs. Tennessee (+3)Week 4: @ Denver (-3)Week 5: @ Carolina (-3.5)Week 6: vs. New Orleans (-4)Week 7: @ Cincinnati (Pick ‘em)Week 8: vs. New York (+4)Week 9: vs. Houston (London, Pick ‘em)Week 11: @ Indianapolis (-6.5)Week 12: @ Tennessee (-3)Week 13: vs. Tampa Bay (+4.5)Week 14: vs. Los Angeles (-1)Week 15: @ Oakland (Pick ‘em)Week 16: @ Atlanta (-5)

#3 02-05-2020 19:52:06

vaporum
Membre

Re : Marcell-Dareus-Jersey

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

#5 02-08-2020 11:45:21

vaporum
Membre

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ru
habeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ru
knockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

#7 03-11-2020 23:49:37

vaporum
Membre

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

#9 10-03-2021 14:01:48

vaporum
Membre

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Pied de page des forums