#1 24-10-2019 03:58:50

linchao
Membre

Greg Olsen Jersey

Panthers quarterback Cam Newton has had a problem with his shoulder for most of the season. As the season comes to a conclusion https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com … rey-Jersey , Newton still doesn’t know what the problem is.“For people who [have] labrum, rotator cuff, just shoulder soreness . . . I wish I could say what the injury is because I don’t really know what it is either,” Newton told reporters after Monday’s 12-9 loss to the Saints. “No matter how much you push, no matter how much you ice, the anti‐ inflammatory you take. Trust me, I’ve done it. Acupuncture, massages. There’s not a night that goes by without me getting some type of work done on my arm. You just don’t have the strength. From the range of motion, you work on the range of motion then come game time and you never know how the game can play out. Of course you try to stay under 25-30 throws, but if you surpass that or you get hit on it or you have to run or you get tackled and fall on your shoulder, certain things happen. That’s the game of football. As far as stiffness, just muscle tension, there’s a lot going on. At the end of the day it’s not something that hasn’t got worse over the weeks or hasn’t got better over the weeks. It’s just been the same.”Newton said his inability to put in a full week of practice has been “disheartening” but he doesn’t want to play the “‘woe is me’ game.”“I have to be better https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com … ams-Jersey ,” he said. “That’s what’s so frustrating. When you want it so bad and you push. You put so much on your plate and you know it doesn’t come down to you, but at the end of the day you just have to uphold your end of the bargain. When certain things don’t happen, that’s when frustration comes. That’s why I’m frustrated. It’s not necessarily about practice, which it is to a degree, but when you’ve been doing something over a certain time you kind of get in a regimen of when you’re supposed to do certain things. Obviously my arm hasn’t allowed me to do a lot of practice. I’ve been on a pitch count for a long time, but at the end of the day it is what it is. That’s not a scapegoat. That’s not something that I want people to bail me out on. It’s just something that is reality.”Newton continues to deny that the pain in his shoulder is affecting his throws, but the eyeball test applied over the course of the season suggests otherwise. And it’s clear there’s an issue that has yet to be resolved.“I think the thing is when you talk to the different people who can help you with it, there is no magical surgery,” Newton said. “It’s just time. I’ve been hearing that since the injury happened, but when you look around the league and you see guys doing certain things that you know you’re capable of doing, whatever it is. I feel as if this team has everything that it needs to go to the next level. Even with me and the position that I am in, it still didn’t come down to my arm tonight. It still comes down to execution.”With the Panthers now at 6-8 and virtually eliminated from postseason consideration, Newton was asked whether he’s considering sitting out.“That’s not on me https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com … son-Jersey ,” Newton said. “My job is to do the things that I can control and for me at this particular point in time, I don’t have an answer for you. I know, and I’ll make public, that I have tried and done everything. I think the frustration, like I said before, comes when no matter what you do — you can rub magic dust on it, go to this or that person, have the placebo things done where you think certain things are what they are — and you come out and you’re still the same. Like I said, over the past couple of weeks nothing has really changed.”Newton said he’s not looking forward to the conversation regarding whether he’d sit out, and he said “I don’t know” when asked whether it would bother him to not play. He also was asked about the possibility of surgery.“I don’t know,” Newton said. “At this particular point, I don’t know. I’ve been eager . . . to find out what it is. . . . It is what it is. It is what we expect it to be. It’s not getting better, it’s not getting worse. It’s just a lot of soreness and tension in the joints.”Whatever it is Greg Olsen Jersey , the sooner they figure out what needs to be done and the sooner they start doing it, the better off Newton and the Panthers will be. Rest, surgery, whatever; get it started now so he’ll be good to go when the offseason program begins.Assuming he’ll be good to go when the offseason program begins. Welcome back to our weekly series of questions with our opposing sister blogs from the SB Nation family. This week I spoke with Chris Pokorny of Dawgs by Nature to see what kind of cosmic curse the Browns have been suffering from for the past few decades. Don’t worry, I’m fairly certain it’s not contagious.Chris was kind enough to let us in on the secret to Baker Mayfield’s success and share the Browns ever so slight hopes of making the playoff this year. Unfortunately, he also took time out of his day to slander the good name of Tyrod Taylor. I was all set to root for the Browns —because how can you root against them?— but now I suppose I have to remain a Panthers fan this week.Cat Scratch Reader: It’s looking like Denzel Ward won’t play on Sunday, depriving fans of the rookie match-up of the season. Who else do the Browns have to cover the Panthers emerging star wideout, D.J. Moore?Dawgs by Nature: There is a lot of uncertainty heading into Week 14 with the Browns’ defensive backs. Denzel Ward has been the top guy all season, but it seems like the concussion he suffered a week ago will keep him out. Returning to action for the first time since Week 4 is veteran cornerback Terrance Mitchell. He was cast as a special teamer heading into training camp this year as a free agent signing by the Chiefs, but he had a solid preseason and won a starting job. For the first four games, he played like a shutdown corner and was also aggressive in forcing two fumbles. A broken wrist sidelined him, but he is returning from IR this week. It is unknown if he will start right away, but if he does Fozzy Whittaker Color Rush Jersey , that will be an intriguing match-up for Browns fans to see how he does.CSR: Baker Mayfield has been lighting the world on fire since taking over for Tyrod Taylor. What is the key to his success when compared to Taylor’s early season efforts?DBN: First, Tyrod Taylor was just a major letdown. His accuracy was much worse than I anticipated and he had the weird mix of not taking enough changes yet still throwing interceptions when he did take chances. Baker Mayfield is just a much better passer and has a natural leadership quality to him to motivate his peers. Mayfield struggled in the first half of last week’s game by being caught off guard with players dropping into zone coverage -- something that plagued him in his first few starts but disappeared as of late -- but he rebounded in the second half with some of the more unbelievable throws you’ll see on tape this season. Mayfield has really fallen into a groove after the dismissal of Hue Jackson and Todd Haley. The playbook utilizes the running backs much more in the passing game, and Mayfield is so comfortable knowing where his receivers are to get the ball out quickly -- he hasn’t been sacked in the past three games!CSR: The Browns have a shot at a winning record this season. Finishing 8-7-1 would require them to win out, but it is still possible with only 4 weeks left in the regular season. There isn’t a question here, I’m just genuinely happy for Browns fans.DBN: We’re happy too! If you guys have been following the confidence polls that SB Nation does, the Browns are above the 90% mark. It helps when you have back-to-back first overall picks to get excited about, and you see that neither one is a bust. The firing of Hue Jackson also gave the fanbase and the team a jolt. Fans are hoping for the best finish possible to the season, but either way, the optimism is sky-high heading into the offseason.CSR: The Panthers have struggled to protect Cam Newton during their four game losing streak. The left side of their offensive line has struggled against both four man rushes and blitzes on critical downs and in late game situations. What is the state of the Browns pass rush and how blitz happy is Gregg Williams’ defense?DBN: I would label the Browns’ pass rush as a mixed bag. Myles Garrett has been great and is tied for 4th in the NFL with 11.5 sacks, but overall, when you factor in the number of times that Gregg Williams blitzes and the offensive lines Cleveland has faced who struggle, I would say that the Browns do not have a pass rush that can “take over” a game. Cleveland had about 4 sacks against Deshaun Watson last week, but only one of them may have really impacted a drive Rashaan Gaulden Jersey , for example. Cam Newton may take a few hits, but our team just struggled containing a mobile quarterback and that may be the case again this week.CSR: The Panthers need to win now to save Ron Rivera’s job. What is the Browns’ motivation at this point in the season and what do you think the final score will be?DBN: As unlikely as it may seem, the Browns still have a slight shot at the playoffs, so they are going to be fighting for that and looking to make up for last week’s slow start against the Texans. Also, offensive coordinator Freddie Kitchens and defensive coordinator Gregg Williams each have slight chances at keeping their jobs -- either as coordinator/head coach, or both being coordinators while someone like Bruce Arians comes to take over the head coaching role. Both of those guys are going all out with their play-calling, and when you have players who experienced so much losing and now have a taste of winning, they want more of that. Getting motivated for these last four games of the season will not be an issue whatsoever, and I think the Browns will continue the Panthers losing streak with a 28-24 outcome.

#3 02-05-2020 18:44:17

vaporum
Membre

Re : Greg Olsen Jersey

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ru
habeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ru
knockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

#5 02-08-2020 10:40:55

vaporum
Membre

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebounce
habeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggas
heavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouse
knockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse
latereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoon
obstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregion
readingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

#7 03-11-2020 23:14:02

vaporum
Membre

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

Pied de page des forums