#1 15-07-2021 04:18:35

upamfva
Membre

Custom Photo Projection Necklace I Love You in 100 Languages

Custom Photo Projection Necklace I Love You in 100 Languages

Made of S925 standard silver, smooth and translucent, hand-polished on the back, more comfortable to wear, safe, environmentally friendly materials, lead-free nickel. No harm to the skin. A love pendant necklace with an elegant look that will make her brighter in the crowd, suitable for female girls.To get more news about photo projection bracelet, you can visit koalaprint.com official website.
Any pattern and photo can be customized. Select your favorite materials and colors, click "Customize Now" to personalize and upload photos
Love memory necklace jewelry gift, love you in 100 different languages. this chic little necklace jewelry will definitely bring you her love. Elegant jewelry gift box for women, mothers, mother-in-law, wife, daughter, aunty gifts, best friend gifts, etc. perfect birthday present, anniversary gift, Christmas gift, graduation gift, Mother's Day gift, Valentine's Day gift
A word of 100 languages I LOVE YOU is hidden in the memory necklace. Just shining a light through the glass will project the word of emotion, not only love, dote, but also respect, sincerity...To express the love for her and give her a surprise!"Love Memory" necklace will integrate your love into nanotechnology LOVE STONE, illuminate the pendant with light, draw I LOVE U pound necklace in 100 different languages
If you have any questions about the purchased projection necklace, please feel free to contact us and we will ensure that all your concerns are resolved
Projective Necklace Used Nano-micro Engraving Technology to Engrave "I Love You" In 100 Different Languages Into The Love Stone, Expressing Love and Sincerity, Give Surprise to Who You Love.Two Methods to Find The Hiddent Love

Two methods to find the Hiddent Love
Method 1 - Forward image(Front)

1.Open your phone taking photo function
2.Put the LOVE STONE protruding side in front of phone camera
3.The 100 different languages I LOVE U will be shown on your phone screen

Method 2 - Backward image(Back)
1.Open your phone flashlight function
2.Put the LOVE STONE flat surface in front of phone flashlight
3.Advise project in dark situation for better effect

NOTE: In this way,the letters are all converse after they are peojected to the screen,just like the mirror

The Necklace Is Made of 925 Sterling Silver. Great Quality to Last A Lifetime. This Necklace Will Not Turn Your Skin Green or Red or Itchy

I Love You: Mapping Out 100 Languages of I Love You. It Is A Super Surprise for Your Lover, Fiancee, Wife, Girlfriend. Also The Best Gift for The One Who You Love Mother, Friends, Sisters And So On. What's More You Can Bought This For Yourself, The Would Be Best Gift,Simple And Elegant Design, Ideal Birthday, Anniversary, Valentine's Day, Christmas Gift, Makes A Sentimental Surprise for Her

Picture Necklace is the most popular jewelry this year. It will be the most special and the most Perfect Gifts.The package contains: 1 necklace chain and 1 custom Pendant. Intended use:birthday / anniversary / back-to-school season / BFF gifts / Couple Necklaces / Boyfriend girlfriend gift

#3 27-05-2022 07:44:17

vaporum
Membre

Re : Custom Photo Projection Necklace I Love You in 100 Languages

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

Pied de page des forums